Clean Quality Guarantee
Squeegi backs its commitment to cleanliness through the use of a docking queue and a video approval network that ensures every video meets the G-rated standard, established by the Rating Board of the Classification and Ratings Administration (CARA) of the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA). Squeegi is not affiliated with the MPAA, but has adopted a similar rating system in order to back the clean quality guarantee which states:
- All videos on the Squeegi.com website will be G-rated and must not contain any explicit material that is not suitable for children as set forth by the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA).
- The company reserves the right to reproduce or remove videos uploaded to the site.
- Individuals who post or upload to the site cannot hold the company responsible for any loss or damages arising from supplying such material.
- The inclusion of an advertising link does not constitute an endorsement of the products contained on the sites they are linked to.
- All information contained on the site—either in textual or video form: a) does not represent the views of the company, b) is not intended to constitute professional advice, and c) does not represent liability on the part of the company for any and all information posted to the site.
- Videos must be docked first in a waiting queue and moderated before they are posted. A successful upload does not automatically constitute an immediate post on the site.